Transforming the clinician-patient experience to improve care
Clinical adoption is the single biggest barrier to the realisation of benefits from investment in Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
Personas transform the way clinicians interact with patients at the point of care, enabling care teams to focus more on the patient and less on technology. It provides an intelligent user interface experience that is specific to the user’s care setting, role and the clinical process being undertaken.
The solution integrates work processes, curates patient information and automates the creation of patient notes, freeing care providers to focus more on care and less on administrative activities and searching for relevant information. Using emerging technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, Personas analyses the entire content of the patient record and highlights information relevant to the patient’s presenting complaint. This facilitates better personalised care and preventive programs, which in turn reduces expensive and unplanned hospital admissions.
- Improves the adoption of electronic patient record (EPR) systems by using disruptive technologies such as speech recognition, natural language understanding, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver care setting and process-specific user experiences.
- Improve the quality of patient care by providing knowledge-based and evidence-based assistance to the clinician to do the right thing at the right time.
- Reducesthe administrative burden on clinicians.of undertaking these ‘clinical admin’ tasks.
- Intelligent user interface experience.
- Integrated care pathways and clinical decision support.
- Embedded voice recognition and natural language understanding.
- EPR agnostic and connection through the latest healthcare information technology standards (HL7 FHIR i.e. Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources).