HOSPITAL COMMAND CENTER
Powering actionable data-driven healthcare organizations
Safer Care. Better Outcomes. In Real-Time.
Imagine real-time patient care orchestration through actionable information accessible everywhere. Dedalus Command Center can help you implement a data-driven healthcare organization to assist your care givers to achieve better outcomes, coordination, and efficiency, by providing them with the most valuable factor: time to better care.
Our platform provides a holistic view by orchestrating clinical and operational data resources (people, assets, equipment, BMS etc.) from emergency care, peri-operative care, in-patient management, out-of-hospital and population management services-, whilst incorporating external environmental factors (weather, RTA, SDOH…) to deliver the promise of personalized health experiences.
REAL-TIME OPERATIONAL AND CLINICAL SURVEILLANCE
Dedalus Command Center builds on real-time information, focuses prospectively on generating insights and diagnostic analytics that provide “operational x-ray” on potential impending risk factors or operational constraints – “what is happening, what could happen, what happened and what decisions and actions to the undertaken.” These insights and actions are orchestrated into the workflows for the caregivers.
It builds on the Dedalus portfolio of AI Models. Traditional clinical decision support systems alert based on static queries, predefined data models, and reporting. Dedalus Command Center system exploits the full range of structured and unstructured data and applies AI-powered expert clinical & process judgments in the form of rule sets/protocols to alert caregivers of impending clinical and operational risks.
CONSUMER CARE EXPERIENCE
Dedalus Command Centers free up staff for what they do best: provide care. The cross-organization communication facilitated by medical control rooms helps people move through the healthcare system efficiently, frequently referred to as patient flow.
- Control and monitor enterprise processes from a central coordination point.
- Detect in real-time, impending risk conditions that could impact clinical effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Offer real-time decision-making recommendations for managing the resources necessary to achieve objectives.
- Is driven by real-time data and events, data-driven decisions, unique, transparent and reliable data.
- Gives a global vision of patient flows, the capacity of the different organizational areas and state of resources, their availability and forecasting.
- Is based on AI/ML powered prospective vision of planned activities and emergency situations, to improve decision making, anticipating problems and incidents of the day.
- Creates insights that triggers the required next best actions into the workflow of your clinical and operational staffs.
- Provides a shared decision model, collaborative scenario for collective decision making.
- Converts real-time insights into organizational performance to optimize operational and clinical processes
- Increases efficiency by improving the understanding of operational challenges, specific constraints, and impeding risk factors
- Improves growth and the access and effectiveness of care for patients
- Accelerates throughput and improve overall quality of care and the wise use of resources through better demand and capacity management
- Strengthens users’ satisfaction with predictable and reliable decision-making information
- Drive collaboration with standaized reporting across the industry and ability to network best practice
- Manages multi-variate datasets and share data across all constituents with ease
- Digitizes the organization core measures and alerts on exception in real-time
- Creates accessible and timely performance reporting with minimal effort
- Uses predictive models based on AI/ML and anomality detection
- Works with simulation - digital twin
- Develops in-depth diagnostic analytics within minutes
Powering Actionable Data Driven Healthcare Organizations
Hospital Command Center Brochure
Contact Us in North America
Data Rich, but Insight Poor? Exploring Strategies for Driving Operational Visibility & Efficiency
In this timely webinar, we’ll hear from executives about how they’re bringing the right data together — in real-time and in the right way — to help identify areas of efficiency and accuracy, and make the most informed decisions.
Request a brochure, book a product demo or simply ask a question: our specialists are at your disposal to answer to all your needs or doubts.