Vision & Mission
We help deliver an improved experience for consumers and clinicians, alike.
Our purpose is simple: to be the preferred partner to enable everyone in the healthcare ecosystem to collaborate effectively to deliver the best possible health outcome.
This purpose shapes our vision: Dedalus sees a broad healthcare ecosystem where everyone, from consumers to caregivers and healthcare professionals, from national/regional authorities to public/private healthcare providers, are effectively collaborating to improve all the determinants of health.
Dedalus aims to be the preferred partner in supporting them in their digital transformation journey.
With our innovative framework of comprehensive and process-oriented solutions, we enable the revolutionary digital transformation of healthcare systems nationwide, focused on population health needs, while advancing the digital journey across the continuum of care for consumers and healthcare providers.
The digital transformation of healthcare must address five key issues:
- IT infrastructure modernization that creates a robust and scalable utility infrastructure underpinned by strong cybersecurity supporting the goal of making healthcare IT carbon neutral by 2030.
- The provision of scalable and open healthcare platforms to enable efficient healthcare operations, improve clinical collaboration and ensure connectivity and interoperability of existing applications across the care continuum.
- The modernization of proprietary and ‘closed’ healthcare applications to progressively embrace the latest Open Data architectures, make clinical decision support central to real-time decision making for healthcare professionals and enable personalized medicine (precision medicine) by integrating genetic and phenotype data into routine clinical care.
- Creation of a ‘Digital Front Door’ for the consumers and caregivers to facilitate and democratize access to health services and to engage and activate patients in their well-being and health care delivery.
- Optimizing care processes by aggregating multiple data sets (i.e. operational, clinical, demographic, behavioral, financial, social, etc.) to monitor in near real-time the use of allocated human and physical resources and to optimize delivery through predictive modelling of each sub-segment of the healthcare ecosystem.
To realize our vision, we leverage our values:
Embracing people and challenges: we care about our people, our customers and their patients, embracing their challenges with an enduring determination to succeed.
Achieving excellence together: doing something better than we did the day before despite challenges, developing everyone’s talents and qualities, valuing our relationships and our community.
Innovation at scale: we passionately cultivate innovation, testing and improving in multiple international contexts then rapidly scaling.
Individual responsibility: an essential way of acting in our daily work.
Pursuing diversity and inclusion: by getting to know our people better, leveraging the unique skill set and perspective of diverse teams, and empowering their forward momentum.
Healthcare ecosystems deliver mission-critical services and tasks in a highly complex and rapidly changing environment. A radical shift in the healthcare service delivery paradigm is taking place, moving from the episodic approach to care toward a continuum of care model that puts the needs of the patient at the center of the solution design process.
With our innovative framework of a comprehensive, process-oriented suite of solutions, Dedalus aims to enable this revolutionary transformation for all healthcare organizations, caregivers, professionals, and consumers alike.
Our mission is to enable and enhance clinical cooperation and process optimization with an incremental approach to protect our customers’ past investments. Each person, as a complex individual with diverse and changing needs, is the start and endpoint of Dedalus’ activities and the ultimate beneficiary of our work.
For this reason, we are so proud of what we do every single day.