Our consultants help you to create strategies that prepare your Healthcare organization to meet the challenge of Digital Transformation.
Healthcare Digital Transformation
The demand and capacity challenges affecting the healthcare sector have become more profound and complex over the last decade. To cope with the sustainability goals, care organisations and commissioners are working on large transformation programmes, consolidating care providers in larger entities working in a networked, coordinated way, creating new models of care , rebalancing the main focus from managing acute diseases to predominantly maintaining good health and controlling chronic conditions.
The hospitals are evolving to be the preserve of acute, complex and very ill patients, shifting certain inpatient services to outpatient facilities or home care, and the Covid-19 pandemic has been the catalyst for a lasting acceleration of virtual care.
Dedalus Consulting services helps healthcare organisations to successfully plan and execute their digital programmes, to achieve measurable improvement in the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of patient care.
From the definition of your digital strategy to supporting its implementation, from analysis of current care pathways to defining a future state operating model and action plan, from project scoping, business case definition to supporting use cases implementation… We offer services to help your organization plan and execute its transformation, and to drive lasting adoption of digital solutions.
Our methodology addresses the five dimensions of the Transformation Diamond:
- People and Organisation
- Culture, Behaviour and Values
- Process and Service Redesign
- Management Systems and Measures
- Digital Information and Tools
Guiding principles to succeed jointly
Our priority is to enable clients to succeed in their transformation or optimisation objectives. To deliver clear value, we apply a set of guiding principles:
- Transformation plans and solutions are aligned with the client’s vision and operational capabilities
- We use proven consulting methodologies based on business architecture principles, reusing knowledge and best practices
- Pragmatism and efficiency: we adapt our approach to the client context, seeking to leverage existing assets wherever relevant
- A partnership with clients based on trust and respect is at the core of our culture, to orchestrate all aspects of change: people, processes and technologies
- We collaborate to create realistic Target Operating Models aligned with operational implementation plans
- Innovative strategies build on a foundation that is fit for the future
- We focus on delivering early benefits to the users, to achieve operational excellence and quality results
Deep industry expertise
Our consultants come from a variety of clinical and technology backgrounds, combining deep understanding and expertise of the Healthcare Systems and the wider healthcare industry, business processes and digital technology to help our clients solve complex challenges and realise their strategic objectives.
They are experienced working with Healthcare Systems on transformation programmes including Target Operating Models, process changes and optimisation, digital maturity assessments, digital roadmap definition, business change and adoption, advisory services to develop innovative solutions for clinical research, analytics and new insights generation.
Meeting the new challenges of digital health together
1. Digital Strategy & Transformation
● Develop a digital strategy and roadmap to transform the delivery of health services, improving efficiencies and bettering patient care.
● Utilise technology to meet clinical and operational objectives including care pathways optimisation, delivering new care models, and increasing patient engagement and empowerment.
● Realise the benefit of your investment in digital.
2. Business Change and Adoption
● Design and implement change strategies and plans to ensure all change is benefits driven and has a clear line of sight to client strategy and goals.
● Redesign and optimise your business processes to achieve step change improvements in performance and to maximise digital maturity.
● Establish Change Networks to focus on the people side of change. Effective stakeholder engagement is critical to the success of any change programme, and our Change Network approach ensures stakeholders, across all organisation levels and specialties, are at the forefront of design and implementation activities.
● Develop the requisite skills in teams to foster a culture of continuous improvement and driving engagement and adoption of technology
3. Continuous Improvement & Optimisation
● Ensure your organization has access to the best possible processes, experiences, and outcomes that can be achieved by making optimization continuous in the high priority areas.
● Drive optimal value from your technology investments through established methods of process improvement and best practices.
● Identify opportunities for improvement in People, Process and Technology, for data-driven pathways
4. Innovation and Insights
● Build on a new generation open data platform to design creative, highly customisable and scalable solutions, using design thinking techniques.
● Provide new value and insights by user profile
● Scope and define data exploitation initiatives, based on a solid business case
● Shape real time Advanced Analytics capabilities to deliver precise insights, supporting clients to move from reactive to proactive planning and decision making
Why Dedalus Consulting
Our goal is to be the partner of choice- driving healthcare forward and supporting clients to achieve their aims & vision