Vision & Purpose
We help Caregivers and Healthcare professionals to deliver better care to their served communities.
A digitally-enabled healthcare ecosystem where all stakeholders actively collaborate across the continuum of care to improve each citizen’s health outcomes
Serve each actor in the Health Care Ecosystem to provide better care for a healthier planet
The digital transformation of healthcare must address five key issues:
- IT infrastructure modernisation that creates a robust and scalable utility infrastructure underpinned by strong cyber security and that supports the goal of making healthcare IT carbon neutral by 2030.
- The provision of scalable and open healthcare platforms to enable efficient healthcare operations, improve clinical engagement and collaboration across the healthcare ecosystem by addressing the connectivity and interoperability of existing applications across the care continuum.
- The modernisation of proprietary and ‘closed’ healthcare applications to progressively embrace the latest Open Data architectures and make clinical decision support central to real-time decision support for healthcare professionals and enable personalised medicine (precision medicine) by integrating genetic and phenotype data into routine clinical care.
- Creation of a ‘Digital Front Door’ for the citizen and caregivers to facilitate and democratise access to health services and to engage and activate citizens in their well-being and healthcare delivery.
- Optimising care processes by aggregating multiple data sets (i.e. operational, clinical, demographic, behavioural, financial, social, etc.) to monitor in near real-time the use of allocated human and physical resources and to optimise delivery through predictive modelling of each sub-segment of the healthcare ecosystem.
Dedalus is committed to support the Ecosystem Stakeholders: Patients, Care Giv ers, GPs, Families, C-Levels Leaders, Health Professionals and Administrative staff, Life Sciences Researchers, Worldwide Healthcare IT Community, to achieve excellence together.
For this reason, we are so proud to do a “very special job” every day.