amPHI PREHOSPITAL ePCR SOLUTION
The prehospital patient record amPHI covers the entire prehospital care chain from the collection point to the emergency department and hospitalisation
It is vital to be able to start passing information from the ambulance to the hospital, when an ambulance responds to an accident. With amPHI the ambulance staff has the right tool to start capturing patient data at the scene of the accident or while driving to the hospital.
From the time of collection amPHI’s prehospital patient record (ePCR) sends information about the patient’s condition and initial treatment from the ambulance onto the emergency department and medical staff. All information about the patient’s condition is recorded continuously during the prehospital intervention, which helps to ensure a better care process, a faster diagnosis and a more effective treatment.
All patient assessments in the ambulance are done using an intuitive touch screen, and vitals and other data from the ambulance’s patient monitor are automatically transferred to amPHI via wifi network.
amPHI is a unique solution in the market offering patients the best possible treatment through a simple and fast collection of relevant patient data as early as possible, and communicating it along the continuum of care.
Dedalus at CAA Congress 2022 - Get in touch today
CAA Congress 2022 was a fantastic 2-day event held at the Sydney ICC.
Knud Pedersen and Peter Juul joined us from Denmark to share their amPHI expertise and support our Dedalus booth. (Photo)
Missed us at CAA Congress? Book in your private demo to see how Dedalus amPHI can digitise your prehospital ambulance workflow.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your demo today.
- Real-time capture of treatments, medications and much more
- Treatment guidelines based on the patient's condition and diagnosis
- Direct access to the patient’s previous hospitalisation data
- Easy access for ambulance staff working in a turbulent environment
- Intuitive touch screen for easy input in the ambulance
- Possibility to add other treatment schedules (trauma, triage and more)
- Online solution communicating with patient records and emergency department staff
- FHIR-based integration platform allows for advanced integration and dashboards