Swiftqueue – The Complete Enterprise Scheduling Platform for Healthcare
The complete enterprise scheduling platform for healthcare
Swiftqueue is a flexible and innovative Healthcare scheduling platform enabling new ways for services to better manage their availability, patient specific information and patient flow through improved patient engagement and communication pre and post activity.
Swiftqueue is a cloud-based SaaS platform built on proven mobile and internet technologies and addresses the spectrum of needs from individual specialist clinics to large hospitals.
Co-ordinated Healthcare. Empowered.
With an ever-growing need for healthcare services, managing patients through hospitals, clinics and pharmacies can be time consuming.
Very often, unpredictable demand and peak times result in overcrowding, disorganization and long waiting times, creating an unsatisfactory patient experience.
Swiftqueue allows for effective care coordination by providing a user friendly, centralized scheduler across multiple locations and departments.
Scheduling & e-waiting list
Everyone is a winner with Swiftqueue’s patient flow and clinic management
We are the leading supplier of clinical appointment scheduling in the United Kingdom and Ireland, working with many of the largest hospital networks in NHS (UK) and HSE (Ireland).
We are positively impacting healthcare scheduling in Canada and Australia.
Increase speed to value with Swiftqueue and benefit from pre-existing workflow and capability for the following areas:
|Audiology||Occupational Health||Physiotherapy||School Vaccinations|
|Domiciliary care||Oncology (Day Ward)||Polio ( Vaccinations)||STI|
|Endoscopy||Ophthalmology||Population Vaccinations||Urgent Assessment Clinics|
|GP Practice appointments||Paediatric Clinics||Radiology / Ultrasound||Urgent Care Respiratory (Day Ward)|
|Implementations in Progress||Phlebotomy||Radiology / X-ray|
- 24/7 visibility of available appointments, real-time patient bookings
- PAS system Integration through our bespoke API and HL7 integration, providing a full end to end solution.
- Easy to use efficient solutions to manage clinic workflows and KPI's
- Reduce administration and data entry errors through easy to use patient self check in and validation of patient and appointment information.
- ISO27001 certified and comply with NHS Information Governance standards.
- Patient portal - where patients can view, reschedule, cancel appointments and view specific results.
- Online & Centralised Appointment Booking
- Realtime Seamless Integration
- Clinic Administration with Waiting List Management and Patient Flow Management
- Touch Screen Tablet and Kiosk Check In
- Domiciliary/Home Care
- E-Referral & E-Discharge
- Integration PAS, EMR Diagnostic Systems
- Demand & Capacity Planning with Predictive Analytics